Meet our amazing long service award winners for 2022
Meet our amazing long service award winners for 2022. … celebrating our Long Service Awards for some of our dedicated staff in Robinson Services.
As a token of appreciation, staff were presented with a certificate and a gift of their choosing by the Managing Director David Robinson.
To put the years of service in context here’s a list of chart topping songs from the time when the staff started employment with Robinson Services..hopefully some of these will be familiar to you all.
Winners, Years of Service & Songs listed here:
- Hazel Turley, Head Office Employee started in1985 and celebrates 35 years service……..Jennifer Rush – The Power of Love...
- Pamela Fullerton, Head Office Employee started in 1987 and celebrates 35 years service – Rick Astley – Never Gone to Give You Up
- Leon Gilchrist, Head Office Employee started in 1995 and celebrates 25 years service – Celine Dion – Think Twice
- John Ennis, Field Employee started in 2002 and celebrates 20 years service – Nickel Back – How you remind me
- Stephen Wood, Head Office Employee started in 2006 and celebrates 15 years service – Daniel Powter – Bad Day
- Andrea Gibson, Field Employee started in 2007 and celebrates 15 years service along with Sandra Grainger – Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love
- Bernadette McLaughlin, Field Employee started in 2011 and celebrates 10 years service as does field employees Karen Dealy, Andrew Haighway, Sandra Peacock, Pearse Kennedy, Kathleen Travers, Shelley Kinkead, Jaroslava Kiralyova, Robertas Vince, Jennifer Morton, Gerda Kerbi-nichol, Pamela Gibson, Jacqueline McVeigh, William Hull, Thomas McClean, June McCaw, Sharon Sharratt, Renata Wyrwinska, Michelle Nelson, Brendan Barton, Isabel Romao, Gary Beggs, David Allen, Debra Nixon, Mary Harper, Conor McCormack, Eleanor Flanagan, David Cooper, – Adele – Someone Like you
- Diane McCoy, Head Office Employee started in 2012 and celebrates 10 years service – Carly Rae Jepson – Call Me Maybe
Speaking at the presentation, Managing Director David Robinson commented: “Today we honour and recognise colleagues who have been employed by Robinson Services for periods of 10, 15,20, 25 & 35 years.
This is an extraordinary achievement – it shows true loyalty and a strong sense of belonging. To put this in some sort of perspective, those of you receiving a long service award tonight have collectively contributed well over 400 years of service to the company .
You have my personal thanks for your loyalty, service and commitment and it is with immense pride that I acknowledge your service in this small way . A BIG THANKS to each and every one of you”.
Here’s the recipients receiving their recognition award from Managing Director David Robinson.